Discover why Peninsula State Park is Wisconsin’s most complete state park and favorite camping destination.
Peninsula State Park spans over 3,700 acres and is bordered by 8 miles of Green Bay shoreline. The park features 468 family campsites, three group camps, a summer theater, an 18-hole golf course, sand beach, bike and hiking trails, and a historic lighthouse.
For over 100 years, lasting traditions have begun in this one special place.
General Park Information
For information on park trails, campsites, attractions and history, please visit Peninsula State Park’s official website on the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources website.
- Peninsula State Park Golf Course – The non-profit Peninsula Golf Associates operate the park’s 18-hole golf course, considered to be one of the most scenic in Wisconsin.
- Eagle Bluff Lighthouse Museum – Guiding guests through the lighthouse and its grounds, knowledgeable docents share the personal stories of the keepers who manned the light from 1868 – 1926.
- American Folklore Theatre – Professional theatre for the whole family, presented within Peninsula State Park.
- Nicolet Beach Concessions – Rentals, camp store and snack bar conveniently located on beautiful Nicolet Beach!
- View a map of Peninsula State Park
Peninsula State Park Quick-Links
Reservations can be made 11 months in advance and are strongly recommended if you’re planning to visit during the summer and fall seasons. Visit this page for campsite reservations, photos, and information.