The Friends of Peninsula State Park merchandise committee is looking to expand its membership.
Is it a good fit for you? See you on Friday, or please email me if you are interested.
- Next meeting Friday, June 20, from 9 – 11 AM. Park HQ.
- Seeking commitment of six months out – one year.
- Best fit is people who live locally year-round. Major ordering, internal product prep (i.e., 2009 Centennial Reader), sales analysis takes place between November and May.
- Can hook you up via phone conference call for meetings.
- Fairly new committee under auspices of Friends of Peninsula; will meet 6-8 times per year; do not need to be Friends member to be on committee.
- Also welcome volunteers who do not want to be on committee, but are willing to be “on call” to inventory, price merchandise.
- Just finished purchase, training of new FPSP credit card machines
- Purchase Order Binder – in progress
- Selection of graphic element for 2013 merchandise
- Seeking volunteer to drill 100 hiking sticks
- Transition of work load related to merchandise program from park staff to volunteers